By CRESCENT KAYAKS
For a Limited Time Only, this package comes with an Ocean Kayak Comfort Plus seat and a Value Paddle!
Designed by industry leading authority and Olympic kayaker Bob McDonough, the Splash I combines durability and performance with an affordable price to create a great kayak for anyone, regardless of experience level. Suitable for flat water, ocean, and river use up to Class III rapids.
The Splash I features a full length channeled keel for incredible straight tracking making it easier to stay on course. Add to that a unique winged hull for ultimate stability and you have a great “all day” kayak! All Splash Kayaks are constructed from polyethylene and roto-molded right here in America for strength and durability.
- Length – 10' 2"
- Width – 32"
- Height – 13"
- Weight – 47 lbs
- Weight Capacity – 275 lbs
- Full-length keel for superior tracking and stability
- Constructed of "Crescent Tuff" polyethylene
- U.S.-molded in Carrollton, Georgia
- Highest standard of UV protection
- Self-bailing cockpit with two scupper holes
- Molded-in foot pegs
- 8" deck plate with storage bag
- Large storage well at stern with adjustable bungees
- Paddle-rest notches
- Paddle strap
- Deck rigging
- Carry handles
- Pad eyes for seat clip-in
- Cup holder
- Molded carrying handle in the middle